2019: Happier, Healthier and Guilt Free

2019

The year to make a difference.

Promises to myself:


  • I am on a make-up ban: I will only buy what I need to replace. Other than that, I will use what I already have. Same goes with clothes actually. Make-up and clothes. Let's do that. Although I do get many of my clothes now from vintage stores and charity shops.

  • I will not buy single use plastic bags: there are so many re-useable ones in my home/car that I need to remember to take them shopping!I actually hate myself a little tiny bit every time I have to pay for one.

  • I will eat less meat: I am unlikely to go full veggie but I will cut my carbon footprint and reduce the amount of meat consumed. I actually like most veggie meals, but I found that I just ended up eating more cheese. And then getting chubby from all of the cheese. Mmm cheese.

  • I will save money: I want to buy a house and to buy a house, I need money. Lots of money.

  • I will live more ethically and sustainably: Buy less, waste less. Choosing to re-use, recycle, repurpose, thinking outside of the box to make what we already have work.

These are five small promises that are manageable and realistic. Ultimately my goal for 2019 is to live a happier, healthier and guilt free life. 

I have already started to implement some of the above towards the end of this year. Next year, my aim is to reduce my impact on the planet more consciously. 



Comments

shivani saxena said…
Heath is one such thing that requires special attention. Great blog.
deepali rawat said…
a great way of expressing a point of view.
shivani saxena said…
completely agree with the article
deepali rawat said…
GOOD GOING...YOU MUST SHARE MORE STUFF WITH US..THANK YOU FOR SHARING
shalini sharma said…
you are a highly skilled bogger..good job

Popular posts from this blog

Wanderlust Series: Travel Savvy - Tips and ideas for the frugal traveller

Upcycling -Tie Dying Old Curtains

App Recommendations for 2019